Commercial Building Inspections
naples & tampa bay same day testing & lab results
Serving Collier, Lee, Hillsborough, Pinellas, Manatee and Sarasota Counties
Commercial Inspection Technology
QCI has used the latest technology and equipment for commercial building inspections since 1999. Our commercial inspection data is stored on handheld computers with thousands of items on the checklist. Our reports are sent via email with digital photos, a summary, and a linked index that makes navigating the report simple within 24 hours of the inspection. Inspection agreements can be signed on touchscreen laptops and emailed with wireless modems from the inspection site.
When performing a commercial inspection or building inspection, QCI inspectors use the most modern equipment including infrared thermal imaging cameras, moisture meters, boroscopes, infrared thermometers, electrical testers, and thermohygrometers. We consider the infrared thermal imaging camera to be one of the most important tools in performing a thorough commercial inspection.
Free Thermal Imaging
An infrared inspection can identify and document:
- Electrical faults before they cause a fire.
- Overloaded and undersized circuits.
- Circuit breakers in need of immediate replacement.
- Missing, damaged, and/or wet insulation.
- Heat loss and air infiltration in walls, ceilings, floors, windows, and doors.
- Water and moisture intrusion that could lead to mold.
- Possible pest infestation.
- Hidden roof leaks, before they cause serious damage.
- Air conditioner compressor leaks.
- Under fastening and/or missing framing members.
- Structural defects.
- Broken seals in double pane windows.
- Energy loss and efficiency.
- Dangerous flue leaks.
- Damaged and/or malfunctioning radiant heating systems.
- Unknown plumbing leaks.
- Overheated equipment.